Irregularity in periods, have missed periods, negative pregnancy, thyroid test, scan showed PCOD. Is it serious?

7Hello dr.. I am 26 year old. I have irregularity in periods..i have got married this year in april, n now I didnt get periods. till 4 months, I have checked n iam not pregnant. I have had chckup for thyriod idont have that problem, I got. A scan n found. Tht. I. hav pcod . is it harmfull can I get. Pregnant.. I had got last period on may 25, my weight has incresed after marriage, i am 70 kg, ht 158 cm.. pls help dr... email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012