Irregular teeth, painful, difficult to eat and talk. Treatment?

Hi, I m 36 and most of my teeth are in very very bad way. mostly the rear teeth. Either I have missing ones though rotten away or half teeth where the filling has fallen out. I live with pain on and off most days, strugle to eat and talk to people so the people I know don t see my bad teeth. I really need to see a dentist to sort my teeth out which I think will result in extrations. I feel sick just thinking about it and I just can;t bring my self to get to a dentist. Can I try anything
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012