Irregular spotting, on harmone tablets, scan reports no pregnancy. Suggestions?

hi doctor,im 24 yrs old.i marrid 3and 1/2 yrs.i dont have baby last LMP is April may i got bleeding in brownish a little amount on 16th.on 17th i have got bleeding a little again.after that i ask to the doctor about this and he said to me take the second day hormone tablet on 18th-23rd and come to the scan on 29th.after the scanning doctor said no any symptoms for the pregnancy. and i dint get good follicals in this time.after that i dint get any distcharg.on30th-4th i got spoting in brownish a little.on 5th of june i got a little bit large amount of spotting.can i be a pregnant? please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
The mild irregular spotting that you are having is likely to be due to hormonal disturbances. It is not likely to be due to pregnancy as there were no dominant follicles seen on the ultrasound scan. You can get your serum HCG evaluated to confirm this.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal