Irregular sleep pattern, severe constipation. What is happening?

I m a third shifter. I just bought a gym membership and did some lifting for the second time nearly a decade. I worked chest and a little back. This was when i got out of work at 8:00am. I finally went to bed around 4:00pm feeling fine. Woke up around 8:oopm feeling constipated and could not go to the bathroom. So I went back to bed and woke up for work at 11pm still feeling the same. Now the next day i have successfully gone to the bathroom twice but still feel roughly the same discomfort right under my coccyx. Should I see a doctor or just give it some time???
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012