Irregular prolonged periods. Had abortion in the past. Not responding to Torapic-mf tablets. Will Deviry be effective?

Hi Doctor,My age 31 yrs .I am married indian women working in software company and have no kids (not planned actually) I have irregular periods.I got abortion in the month of November 2012(that was an unexpected pregnancy and we thought to keep but unfortunately in 7 weeks i got abortion).I that got my periods in December at right time but after that i got periods in march end of the month,again i had 2 months gap and in july got my periods.Its been 20 days and i am still bleeding .One of my friend (who is pharmacist suggested to take torapic-mf table 2 times a day.Bleeding stopped for short period and when i discontinued the tablet i am bleeding again.Please suggest good medicine and i heard about Deviry,will it effect?. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012