Irregular periods,PCOS,endometrial hyperplasia .pregnancy Possibility ?

am a 29 year old female. ht:155cm,wt:61kg diagnosed with pcos 2 years back.i had problem of irregular periods.2 months back i had a problem of continous bleeding which lasted for almost one month,i got an ultrasound done and a uterine biopsy .my gynec told me that there is a benign lesion called simple endometrial hyperplasia and tht has cused my we are desperately trying for a baby since last 3.5 gynec put me on progesterone from 10th-25th day of it enough? is it possible for me to get pregnant while having pcos? wt else should i do? please reply
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012