Irregular periods with less bleeding, Dr suggest FSH-LH test, prescribed susten. Reasons and treatment ?

Hello sir ,Im 34 yrs old and having irregular period problem mt weight is 78 kg and im 5 foot tall, my mensutral cycle delayed 2-3 months and also I have lees bleeding than normal at period time . I do not have thyoride problem ... My doc..has written some test fsh-lh for this and given me susten200 for 3 days ...please suggest me why these problems are occuring and the proper treatment for that
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012