Irregular periods with heavy flow. Ultrasound showed bulky uterus without mass or cysts. Will it cause complications in pregnancy?

Hi doctor ,I am 27 yrs old,unmarried lady,recently I got my ultrasound report.which says, my right ovary is 7.3 cm^3 & left ovary is 8.3 cm^3, no mass or cysts seen in the tube ovarian area.The uterus is bulky in size.I have blood clot problem during the period days,i also have irregular period problem.Is this a curable diseases? Is it make any problem during pregnancy?My weight is 40 kg & my height is 5.2 .
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012