Irregular periods with heavy bleeding and painful cramps. Need help

Hi, I am a 20 year old sexually active female. I have had irregular periods since I got my first when I was young. They are usually terribly heavy and come with very painful cramps. I have also had a cyst burst on my left overie. I started to have a small amount of brown with a hint of red discharge on the 21st and then about the 23rd I started having a very small amount of very light red bleeding. I haven't had cramps either. I am concerned because my usual bleeding is dark, heavy, and painful.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013