Irregular periods with discoloration. Have ovarian cyst. Concerned if the cyst would burst

Period problems. Okay well I recently just finished my period maybe about 5 to 6 days ago and Today during the day I started to discharge a pinkish Redish. Kinda like I m about to start my period again but This has never happen. And last month when I got my period it was weird Because I was spotting and then a day passes and I start for one day and The next day it stop S The second day it started very light I would say that was my lightest period that iv had. About 3 years ago I had a cyist on my ovury and I got sock because it burst I m not sure if that s what s causing my period to act weird?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Irregular periods with discoloration may be due of the folowing reasons..
Hormonal abnormalities (thyroid problems, elevated prolactin hormone)
Excessive exercise or weight loss
Stress or illness
The start of menstruation in adolescence — Regular ovulatory cycles may not develop for a few months or even years.

so consult your gynecolgist for proper diagnosis and treatment.