Irregular periods with altered menstruation. Home pregnancy test negative. Scan showing thickened endometrium and PCOS. Pregnancy chances?

Last 4 months i got my period regular on the date of 1st or 31st. Last month June i got my periods on 3rd with normal flow of 4 days and i got periods on the same month 17th with very light flow of three days. This month july am yet to get my periods. I took home test but it was negative. Then i been to doctor ystdy and they did scan. The impression is endometrial thickness 11mm with mild pcos . And i have given the blood test and waiting for the report. Am curious to know whether there is chance of pregnant. Please advise me ASAP.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012