Irregular periods, white discharge, smell, nausea, no vomiting. Pregnant?

i am 30 year old having irregular periods(average cycle length is 43 days) recent one started on 10 april to 15 april. i had sex on 28th april then again on 1st may and again yesterday 7th may. i am trying to concieve, as i want to have a second bay, my first daughter is 4 and half year old. for last 3-4 days i am having wet vagina and white discharge . since yesterday i can feel some strange smell and today morning i am feeling pukish but no vomiting till now. Can i be pregnant? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012