Irregular periods, weight gain, scan showed PCOS, prescribed Benforce M tablets. Will this rectify the problem?

Hi, My name is Bina and iam 25 years old now. i delivered a male child 1 year and 5 months back by LSCS. My Periods were normal after that. But suddenly before 2 moths, i ve started getting Irregular periods and my Gynecologist told me after scanning that i ve PCOS and suggested me to take Benforce M tablets. What is the use of this tablet? Can this cure my problem? Pls suggest.. More over i ve started putting on more weight after delivery, is it due to this problem.. Suggest a solution pls..
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012