Irregular periods, weight gain, no issues. How to reduce weight ?

hi.sir i have problem of irregular periodz from the 1sth tym whn i em thirteen yearz old, my periods date is not confirm it cum after 2 or 3 months sumtym after4 or 5 months in a year nd i became fat day by day now i am getting marriage nd 2 yearz passed i havnt any child now my age is 25 and me look like 45 i become fat day by day, me increase 2 inch every week its realy danger 4 me and my weight increase 40 pounds in 2years after marriage, docter vjust advise me 2 reduce weight but not guide me tht how i can reduce my weight please guide me and suggest me good tablets for regularity of periods.................
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013