Irregular periods, weight gain, acne, scars, blackheads, dryness in face. Bulky right ovary. Solution?

I am suffering from irregular periods and becoming very fat and then too many acne ,scars,black heads,dryness on my face,chest,and back and i m so worried by all these things and looking like a weird so I consulted a doctor she suggested ultra sound and some thyroid test. my thyroid test was normal but my right ovary is a bit bulky,i have this history of slightly irregular pain full periods with some blood clots. And i am gaining alot of weight even regular yoga is not being helpful???? pls help me
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013