Irregular periods, unprotected sex, pregnancy test negative, abdominal pressure. What could this be?

Am a wowan aged 23 I usually have my periods on 15th but last month it came on 6thjune and it lasted 3 to 4 day am not very sure,and then it started again on 28th june and lasted 5 to 6 days now,in on 14th july I fooled around with my boyfriend he did go in but am scared of the precum,on 15 july my periods didn’t come they started on 24 th july I took a pregnance test it came out negative, am scared because am still feeling pains like my periods are coming what’s wrong with me help me please
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer