Irregular periods, unprotected sex, light pink discharge, dark brown bleeding. Taking birth control, stopped. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

hello, I stopped taking birth control may 29. 2012 and since then have had two irregular periods. I have been having unprotected since then and my last bleeding was around two weeks ago. Yesterday I started bleeding VERY lightly and the color was very light pink with some discharge with it. This morning I noticed very dark brown blood which has now turned into very heavy, watery, dark red blood. I am just wondering what this could be and if it s just my body adjusting to being off the birth control or is there a chance that I m pregnant. I tested two weeks ago today and it was negative but now it just worries me to see the light pink blood and now to see how dark and watery it is. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012