Irregular periods, unable to conceive, stomach pain. Prescribed novelon. History of thyroid. Treatment?

Hi. I have irregular periods. After marraige, for last 8 months, whenever I have periods, bleeding will be there for atleast 25 days. So I am not able to try for Baby. I consulted Gyneocologist. After some test, she diagnosed that I am having thyroid (6.2). so she asked me to take thyro tablet everyday in the morning. For Irregular periods- she adviced me to take 21 day Novelon tablet for 2 months and then try for baby. After using 1st strip of novelon, I got my 1st period exactly on 28th day. But in this period, I am having severe stomach pain with swollen stomach. Bleeding is also littel hign for last 5 days. What should I do now? do I need to consult doctor agaian. Please advice
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012