Irregular periods, unable to conceive. U/S shows ovaries with Multiple peripherally cysts. Suggestion?

i have seen the dr she asked me to do a pelvic ultrasound ,i did it yesterday,most ot the things were found to be in normal size and position but both my ovaries shows multiple peripherally arranged cysts right ovary volume is 18cc and left ovary volume is 16cc,please dr advice me what to do. i have the problem of missing my periods and i have one year now married but i havent conceived yet i want have a baby,thanks
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012