Irregular periods, unable to conceive. Found e-coli bacteria in uterus. Solution?

hello I have been married for 5 years but i cannot get pregnant. I went through several tests at the hospital and i was advised by the doctor that there was growth of e-coli bacteria in my uterus . I have also been missing my monthly periods for for the last 5 years. Sometimes i will miss 3 months and the following month it will come but very little, not in the normal way as i was having before marriage. Please advise me what can i do to solve my problem.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer