Irregular periods, ultrasound shows suggestive polycystic ovaries. Chance of pregnancy?

hi, im dianne, i am 2years married,my menstration is NOT regular, i just done a ultrasound , so the result is Normal sized retroverted uterus with thickend endometrium . 12mm no demonstrable intrauterine gestation minimally enlarged suggestive polycystic ovaries. Negative for adnexal masses and fluid. my question is what percentage do i have now to get pregnant? and what do i do or take to treatment and how long would it takes?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012