Irregular periods, ultrasound showed cyst in right ovary, taken primolut-N as per prescription, have heavy white discharge. What is the reason?

Hello Doctor , i have irregular periods,last week i went to Dr. and did one ultra sound scan, Dr told me that i have 3cm cyst in my right ovary , but it will go after i get periods, and Dr gave me primoult-N , dosage are 1-0-1 for 5 days. day before y day i finished all tablets and now waiting for periods, these days i have heavy white discharge . why i have so much white discharge and what is the reason for the cyst in my ovary? thanks in advance....
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012