Irregular periods, tummy feels and looks heavy, want to lose flab over it. Are Medari capsules safe?

hi, I am Mrs.Sheetal Desai. Age : 39 (completed), Married , Children : 1 boy (14) 1 girl (11), weight : 83 kg. height : 5 3 Working : Running Computer Class. Operated 1999 : Overian system appox : 850 gm. then after every 1 1/2 yr. it will come again in size of lemon. I come to know abt it because my MC will stop or very rare flow. I used to take alopethic medicine. But because of it I had many side effect. Then I consult naturapath & ayurveda . It is unbelievable, I came out of it with 200% result without any side effect. After that I gave birth to my baby girl in 2001 from second overian. I have to tell it because after all this my MC got disturb. Now my MC from last 1 year irregular. It may come for some month regular, sometimes at interval of 2 month. My tummy looks & feel heavy, It looks like a pregnant lady. I wann to loose weight. from tummy. I heard abt it MEDARI CAPSUALS IS IT SAFE?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012