Irregular periods, trying to get pregnant, nauseous, gag reflux. Pregnant?

I am trying to get pregnant, however my periods are irregular. I have been getting nauseous after eating and drinking and then a few hours later I am hungry again. Also my boyfriend was cleaning with some cleaning chemicals and I got and intense gag reflux and threw up twice and it has never affected me before. My lmp was September 9, 2013 and I took a pregnancy test on October 8, 2013 and it said negative.. is it possible that I am pregnant and just tested early or could it be a different issue?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
HPT can give a positive result 3-7 days after a missed period. Yo have tested early for the result to be obvious. Please wait for a few more days and repeat the test. If you wish for an earlier confirmation, please get the blood pregnancy test done. This is more specific and sensitive as well. This would be better in your case as you have irregular periods and the exact date of ovulation cannot be predicted. Your symptoms suggest very early pregnancy. Hope you find this information useful. Wish you good health.