Irregular periods, trying to conceive, ovulating, sex without protection, spotting, brown discharge, pregnant ?

Hi, im 21 years old. My last period was in december 26 2011 ( i have irregural periods but ever month i have a period either in the end, or middle or in beggin of the month).Me and my husband want a baby we been trying for awhile i took an ovulation test alround January 8 or the 9th and came out positive so me and my husband had sex without any protection and before my period was due i had a dark brown discharge for one or two days. I didnt have a period for the whole month of January. I took a pregnancy test and it was negavite so i waited a week later to take another one and it said negavite again now on the 2nd of feb im having a light bright spotting blood . What does it mean ? Im i pregnant or no ??
Asked On : Mon, 6 Feb 2012