Irregular periods, trying to conceive, no success even after taking ovamit, anti-ostrogen, increased dosage. Will it help?

sorry my English is not very good.I am 25 I have irregular periods and i have been trying to conceive for 8 months my doctor gave me ovamit anti ostrogen for tree cycle on the first i took 50mg per day for 5 days and nothing happened now i am on the second i am taking 100mg per day i have abdominal discomfort for the third cycle he told me to take 150mg per day my question is dose ovamit really help and what about the dose is that ok to take 150mg per day do i have to take them once or 3 times a day.pleas I really want to have a baby so i need your help.thank you
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  46 Awaiting Answer