Irregular periods, trying to conceive, no periods, severe headaches, breast soreness, negative hpt. Pregnancy signs?

Hello my name is Quira I m 32 I have irregular periods I m trying to conceive I m not on any medication on Oct 14- 20 I got my period Nov 17-23 I got my period Dec nothing as of yet. My headaches are horrible my breast are sore I do not feel bloated like I usually do when my period is coming I m on and off constipated and very tired. I took a pregnancy test yesterday negative. How long do I have to wait to get accurate results if I am pregnant? Are they signs that will let me know I am? When you do conceive do you still ovulate? My email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012