Irregular periods, trying to conceive. Taking productive F. Advise on getting pregnant?

HI , I m married 1 year ago .me and hubby didnt use anything we have done unprotected sex since last 1 year but no pregnancy yet..from last 4 months my periods are irreregular comes after 2 months last 11th june.I had words with doctor and nw m taking some medicines named productive f from last 15 days regular...please help how can i become pregnant its really very important for me now....please help thanks
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
For getting pregnant, regular periods are necessary. If you have been unable to conceive naturally even after one year, then ovulation induction therapy is recommended. You can consult your gynecologist for the same.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal