Irregular periods, trying to conceive. Breast swollen, mild thrush, more hungry, pregnancy test negative. Cause of symptoms?

I am a 27yo female, my periods have been irregular all my life and since I have been recording them (about 7 months now) they are anywhere from 35 to 51 days . I have been TTC my second child and have had swollen breasts mainly the right one, with mild pain every now and then. I have been cramping for over a week (which I do not normally have with my period) my period tracker is telling me that my period is three days late and I have had mild thrush on and off through out the last two days. This was my main sign for my first pregnancy as I do not normally suffer from thrush and I remembered my mother daying shse had it with her first pregnancy. I have tested negative today on a first response home pregnancy test . I have also been tired everyday at 3pm for the last 5 days. And a lot more hungry than normal. If I am not pregnant what else could be causing all these symptoms?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013