Irregular periods, trying for baby, semen flows out of vagina. Is this natural?

Hi Doctor, I am a 33 year old guy and got married in Nov 2011. Since last couple of months I and my wife are trying for a baby but has not been lucky so far. I wanted to know where are we going wrong and what best can be done. Here are few facts for your knowledge - 1. My wife gets irregular periods and hence we are not very sure of the ovulation date. In Mar 12 and Apr 12 here date was around 28 - 29 of each month. Based on this we calculated the ovulation date (which as per our knowledge is around 14 days before the period date) to be around 14 - 15 of May. We tried during this time and my wife missed the date of 29 last month and the period started on 3 June 12. I think due to this our calculation went for a toss and she could not conceive this month also. 2. After the sex session on each occasion we have observed that my discharge flows back out from my wife vargina. We generally clean it with a cloth. Is this a natural behaviour? I am not sure if any discharge ever stay inside. What can be done in this case. 3. Does regular excercise even during the ovulation time safe or does is also result in not conceiving. Please guide us and thank you very much in anticipation.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012