Irregular periods, took complete dosage of MTP Unwanted Kit bleeding started. Again no period till now. Suggestion?

Doctor last month I had mensturation just for a day there was no heavy bleeding .. I took MTP Unwanted Kit complete dosage which \resulte in bleeding for about 7-8 hrs . Again this month I have not had my mensturation till date. My date for last month was 3 Sep. This month on 4 Oct i bleeded again but only for 2 hrs.Pls help
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Hello , thanks for the query .
This irregular periods could be due to hormonal imbalance . I would suggest you to not to worry and if this continues for the next menstrual cycle then you can consult your obg gyn doctor .
Thank you