Irregular periods, thyroid test, medication as below, low prolactin level. What s the possibilities of getting pregnant?

My age is 21 now i got married on nov18 2012 first i got irregular periods so i consul with one drshe said to take prolactin,thyroid test for me in that report my prolactin level is11.46, thyroid level t3-124.7, t4-4.84, tsh-1.85 and she took scan in that my uterus length 7.1c.m, A.P.diameter 2.2cm, transverse diameter 3.1cm,endometrial thickenning was NIL and rf measures 35*1.9cm, lo 3.2*21cm and she gave krimson-35, melmet-500, thyrox-25,fol123,C.b-lin,tablets i also followed that then i got periods on 08 apri i am not getting my normal bleeding so went to doctor yesterday and i asked for that she said because of your low prolactin level u are getting less then i made a requestpls dr gave me a treatment for me to get a baby sh asked why i said yes my family mainly my husband and me wishies to get a baby soon so she said to stop krimson-35 and she gave siphene-100 tablets for 5 daysand said to scan on 22nd apr 2013 pls say me the possible ways to get pregnency soon and pls say i am undergoing treatment is right or wrong?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013