Irregular periods, thyroid test, hab medication. What is treatment?

past two years i am suffering from irregular periods.then i consulted a doctor ,doctor asked me to have test for thyroid.then doctor gave thyronil 50mg tablet to take regularly,but it did not work.then i consulted another doctor then she asked me to do ultra sonography.the report RIGHT OVARY-NO DF....LEFT OVARYd thentarte-NO DF.....ET-8MM.then i started taking benforce-m tablet,it worked i got periods for 2 months...then again same thing is stopped now...what should i have ask me to do laproscopic..should i do....i am marreied since two years and to have baby now....please help...
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013