Irregular periods, tender breast, lower back pain. History of ibs. Pregnancy?

Im on cerezette and have been for 3 months, no regular periods also I did bleed briefly last month. For a while now Ive had tender breasts, gas, bloating and lower back pain , as well as chest discomfort. I used a condom the one day i forgot my pill , only it split. But i took the morning after pill an hour after. That was a little over a month ago, since then Ive been taking my pill regularly each night and sex has often been with out protection. My dad had ibs at my age, and i am also constapated one minute and almost unable to stop the next could i be pregnant or is this ibs?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013