Irregular periods, stress. Prescribed Primolut-N, folic acid, dicynone medication. Will these help regularize periods?

I just got my prescription for primolut N 2 tabs 3times a day for 21 days...+ folic acid ...I kinda am not sure about the duration of the folic seems the 3weeks of the tablets is for that....+ I got dicynone for 3days...wouldn t all of these stop my period completely?? I am 21 yrs old and have been having irregular periods forever...I was hospitalised last year and after my treatment I was fine for a long time...until it got back..Iknow its due to stress
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012