Irregular periods, stopped growing. Do irregular periods affect growth?

Does having irrigular menstrual period can affect my growth? I am 5 1 and 17 years old. recently my family doctor informed me that I stopped growing and i have been in the same height since year 2010. I had my first period when I was 11 years old . after having it for a year, it did not come for almost 13 months. Until now I m worried about it because it keeps on and off and it does not take a week long whenever i have it. please help:( thank u
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer