Irregular periods, stomach cramps, urinating blood, fatigue. Treatment?

hello i wander if you can help me , for the past 2 months i have missed my period since my last period which was in september i have had tramendous stomach cramps in my lower stomach and back and urinating blood and blood clots i also feel really fatigued which in general can be very dabilitating. I am not sexually active and haven t been since february this year so i know we can rule out pregnancy right away i am very worried about this and would be so greatful if you could please help me ! and put my mind at rest. Thanks x
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer