Irregular periods, spotting, negative pregnancy test. Reason?

I had a baby 8 months ago and my period has always been irregular. I was on the mini pill but got off it 3 months ago because it made me spot all the time. I had a period in July and 45 days later had another but then 2 weeks after that I started spotting for about a week now I am here 45 days after spotting and still have nit had a period. I have taken 2 pg tests and both negative. I m afraid that my period will not return so I can conceive again. Are there cases where women have just stopped having periods for no obvious reason or could I be pregnant but its just too early to tell?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer