Irregular periods, spotting, bloated feeling, headaches and cramps. Pregnant?

Hi, for the last 3 months my periods have been irregular some months its 39 some its 29 another one was 35.. I came on my period on the 2nd september being a 34 day cycle.. And on the 17th september I started spotting not much only about hour and half and then spotted on tues twice, sice then I have become very bloated that much that I look pregnant, I am also suffering from bad headaches , cramping and lower backache , if I was pregnant I have no idea when to do a test as my periods are so irregular and I have no explanation for the spotting. If you could help would be much appreciated thanks
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012