Irregular periods, spotting. Pregnant?

hi, the last month i started my period on the 1st to the 5th n it wasnt my usuall period. it was spots here and there on the first day the 2 and 3 was kinda glogy and the 4 and 5th day it was light. then i started my periond on the 17th of the same month 2 weeks early and it was a light flow lil glogs here and there. n now this month i started on the 23rd and ended on the 25th n was very light pinkish redish color and it was only for three days. could this be an indecater that i could be pragnant?
Asked On : Wed, 30 May 2012
Hi dear unless you get a home urinary pregnancy test done it is impossible to tell that you are pregnant or not.