Irregular periods, sore breasts, shooting pain in the breasts. Mammogram normal. Abnormal hormonal levels. Not pregnant

i am 47 and have not been having periods properly for 3 years i can go 6 months at a time then its just a small show i have had tests last year and a mamagram test showed adnormal hormonrs and my mamagram was clear i am worried i have started a month ago with sore breast and shooting pains going down my front and both sideds of my breasts and shooting pains and burning in my nipples i was sexual active the end of september i have done 5 clear blue pregnancy tests all came back negative i am worried
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012