Irregular periods, slight bleeding, premolut nor, safe to have sex while taking premolut nor

my monthly preiod is not accurate ..and am seeing a slight bleeding every now and then .. am not pregnant .. should I start using premolutnor again am 40 years old Ive taken it before for six monthes and that was about 4 years ago ... plus I visited my doctor and she asked me to start taking it again and that was about 3 months ago so I followed her instructions for one month and did not continue my medication after having my normal 7 days of period time I though it was ok to stop taking my medicine .. but now its happening again its not acurcurate and am seeing slight bleeding every now and then again ... and one more question pls is it ok to have sex while taking premolutnor .. thank u
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012
If you have always had an irregular period, it is high time to get things sorted out by a proper evaluation and treatment. Since you have been irregular with the hormone treatment, you are experiencing the breakthrough bleeds and it is essential that you bring your hormonal milieu under control to achieve regular cycles. You would need a complete hormonal profile to check what supplements you need and prolonged maintenance therapy along with weight management, regular exercise and a healthy diet and avoidance of stress to completely cure the condition. You can have intercourse while on treatment. Hope this helps.