Irregular periods since two years. Taking thyronorm, TSH normal. Sonography shows thickened uterus line. Should deviry be taken?

I am a 45 year old woman.I got my last period on eighth May. Since two years my periods are irregular i.e. in the interval of 20 to 25 days. This is the second time that it is gone beyond date.I am also taking thyronorm tablet 50 mg daily which I had reduced a little before a month. My TSH is 1.71 which is normal. My sonography test is showing thickened line of uteras.Doctor has suggested deviry 10 for 10 days.Should I take the medicine or wait for the period to naturally come?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012