Irregular periods since trying to conceive, no periods on taking meprate, negative pregnancy test. What should be done?

Hello , MYSELF SRILATHA iam 26yrs now and my husband is 30yrs old. we are planning for children from last 10 months.. but from last three months onwards my periods are irregular. last october i consulted doc she said tht because of harmone imbalance this irrugularity is happening . she suggested me to take meprate tablet for 3 days daily 3 tablets. and i followed the same. after 5 th day i got periods. and after periods she suggested me to take clofert 100mg tablet from 5th day to 9 th day od periods. i follwed the same.. last month periods came in time. again the same problem is happening now also this time also i took meprate tablet but periods dint come. its been 8day . i did pregnancy test it came negative. What to do now...? please suggest me iam very much worried about my condition . and iam increasing weithg also...
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012