Irregular periods since trying to conceive, feeling of bulge on the left side, nausea, increasing waist line. Reason?

Hi am 30 years old newly married and trying to concieve. I normally have regular periods but in the past 3 months I have had 33 days, 30days, and 35 days interval. Although they eventually come. I was sleepiong lyind with my back when I felt a bulge on my left side although the right side is soft. After going to stool It went down but the lump is still there. Of resent I have had nausea but dint vomit and been sleeping much and eating and my waist line has increase.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013