Irregular periods, since miscarriage. Done U/S found Ovaries normal, with 10mm follicle. Solution to become pregnant?

I had missed miscarriage six month ago, since then my period is irregular. I ve got my last period on 23 October almost 8 weeks. When I asked the doctor I have told its a normal to have irregular period after miscarriage, I ahve done pelvic altrrosund to check if there was any problem, it come back as normal. Both overies were identified and appeared normal. A dominant 10 mm follicle was seen on the right. There was no adnexal abnormalities, free fliuds and hydronephrosis . My cycle before the miscarriage was 23 days. I am 38 healthy never had irregular period. My quastion is what can I do to correct my perriod and to get pregnant.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012