Irregular periods since intake of pills, brown discharge post masturbation. What could the cause be?

Hi I am only 19 years old and I am on the pill and have been since May of this year My period has been late twice ever since i took the extra since i started taking in the middle of the week when i first start, in order to delay my period when I was staying with my boyfriend and sometimes we do have unprotected sex but he never finishes inside me ever and with my cycle this month came a day late but beforehand I noticed when I was pleasuring myself the discharge was brown and I looked it up it said it could be old cells since mine has been irregular but after when I stopped bleeding and my period ended i was pleasuring again and it discharged very little but was still brown in color. My diet has changed since I am in college and out of money so I have been eating a lot of peanut butter and graham crackers and popcorn but I have been drinking more water than question is is this coloring a concern and what could it be and what should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer