Irregular periods since delivery, have stopped birth control postpartum due to depression, foul smelling brown discharge, dizziness. Reason?

I ve been having irregular periods since my son s birth 6 months ago. I started the birth control at 6 weeks post partum. I stopped it after 3 complete cycles because I became incredibly depressed. Since then I ve had periods six weeks apart then two weeks later have foul smelling brown discharge . This month I ve been so dizzy. I have 4 children and it s almost impossible to keep up because I just don t have the ability to get up due to this dizziness .
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012