Irregular periods, sexually active. Taken postinor to induce periods. Delay due to medication?

Hi doc! Am 22 and I ve been having irregular menstration. When I was 17 I had a baby boy and since I am sexually active I take pills but not often. I have taken the pill postinor a few times and I take gyneacocid a couple of times to induce myperiod, I think its these pills that has caused the irregularities am experiencing. Please what drug do I take to correct this. Emai address is - YYYY@YYYY . Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012