Irregular periods, scanty flow post stopping birth control, bleeding after intercourse. Cause?

Hi, I stopped birth control 5 months ago and the first month after stopping I got my period in 30 days and then next cycle was in 50 days and then the past 2 months I haven t had a period but dark brown discharge . Before starting birth control 5 years back I has irregular cycles and PCOS . The past one month the brown discharge has been around with feeling weak and feverish at times. I have only had protected sex in the past few months and took pregnancy tests and they were negative. Yesterday when having intercourse bright red blood came out, but just a little bit and then I was back to having dark brown discharge. I am confused as to what it can be, I am seeing a doctor soon but in the meantime I would like to know what could be going in my body. thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  623 Awaiting Answer